BMM Employment Opportunities
Seeking a new career opportunity?
- Building Maintenance Management offers a free training program to become a maintenance technician.
- BMM is a family-owned company that truly values its employees.
- We are a veteran friendly company.
- Our employees are recognized for their hard work.
Building Maintenance Management is a local family-owned company. Since 1987, BMM has contracted its maintenance services to facilities throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and the surrounding communities. Our customers represent a variety of facility types including multi-housing, medical and commercial.
If you are interested in applying for a maintenance position, please apply here.
We have immediate openings for experienced maintenance and remodel technicians
Maintenance Technicians: We are looking for someone with well-rounded maintenance skills. Required basic skills include plumbing, general carpentry skills, general electrical skills and other tasks as assigned. CPO and boiler experience a plus.
Remodel Technicians: We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in construction and remodeling. This person must be able to hang kitchen & bathroom cabinetry, install appliances, perform basic hardware installation, basic electrical work and basic plumbing. We have an immediate opening for an experienced building technician. This position has frequent contact with customers.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Company covers 65% of employee’s medical premium
- Company covers 100% of employee’s dental premium
- Uniforms and yearly pants allowance provided
- Paid time off
- 2 floating holidays
- Basic life insurance
- Choice of Sam’s Club or Costco Membership
For more information, click here to be taken directly to our job page on BambooHR.
If you require assistance for any part of the employment application process, please call 763-541-4886 and ask for the HR department.