As a property owner or manager, you have an obligation to maintain the well-being and safety of your facilities. But in these uncertain times of COVID-19, how do you ensure safety while maintaining a clean environment? One of the best ways to do so is by limiting the number of people and contractors that enter your building on a daily basis. With contract maintenance by a single company you can ensure long-term, consistent work. You’ll know who to call, and you’ll know they’ll be there. As the trusted name in contract maintenance for Roseville and the surrounding areas, we would like to cover some of the ways we can handle the job.
Did you have a different person to help you with every aspect of your building’s maintenance? Here are just some of the traditional handyman jobs we cover:
- Professional Cleaner: There are some aspects of your building that need to be cleaned professionally, such as air ducts and equipment.
- Installer: When you get a new or updated piece of equipment, you’ll need it installed by someone. You’ll want to know it’s getting done right, so the new equipment works.
- Landscaper: Keeping up the landscaping is an all year round endeavor. It’s something that you as a business owner, should not have to maintain.
- Concrete Installer: If you need new sidewalks, walkways or driveway, you may be looking at concrete. Concrete work is something that can be done quickly and efficiently.
- Equipment Inspector: Having equipment inspected is something that is necessary. You want to make sure that your equipment is operating at maximum efficiency.
- Plumber: Problems with sinks, toilets and drains are not uncommon in buildings. You may need, from time to time, a team to look at plumbing issues and make repairs.
- Painter: Painting can be a large undertaking in a big building. When the time comes for a fresh coat of paint, you’ll want an experienced team.
- Electrician: Electrical problems usually require the skill of a professional to handle. While the lack of electricity may pose a problem it’s best to wait for an expert.
- And more.
Instead of having a different person for everything, consolidate by choosing Building Maintenance Management.
When an issues arises, we are here for you. BMM has taken the initiative to get their technicians identified as “essential” workers during these unprecedented times. So, whether it is routine building check-ups or 24/7 standby emergency coverage, your facility maintenance can continue to be covered in BMM’s hands. Now and into the future, BMM will continue to be available to cover your maintenance needs, in a safe and controlled manner, by carefully following strict procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and employees.
Are you looking for contract maintenance in the Roseville area? Give us a call today at 763-541-4886 or contact us online.