Every business has situations arise in which they need the help of a professional handyman. Each business has their own way of handling things as they come up, but by pursuing a relationship with a professional building maintenance company, you can have a little bit more consistence in the work. You’ll know who to call, and you’ll know they’ll be there. In this blog, we cover some of the ways we can handle the job of many handymen.
How many handymen would it take to do our job?
Do you have a different person to help you with every aspect of your building’s maintenance? Here are just some of the traditional handyman jobs we cover:
- Plumber: Problems with sinks, toilets and drains are not uncommon in buildings. You may need, from time to time, a team to look at plumbing issues and make repairs.
- Painter: Painting can be a large undertaking in a big building. When the times comes for a fresh coat of paint, you’ll want an experienced team.
- Electrician: Electrical problems usually require the skill of a professional to handle. While the lack of electricity may pose a problem it’s best to wait for an expert.
- Landscaper: Keeping up the landscaping is an all year round endeavor. It’s something that you as a business owner, should not have to maintain.
- Concrete Installer: If you need new sidewalks, walkways or driveway, you may be looking at concrete. Concrete work is something that can be done quickly and efficiently.
- Equipment Inspector: Having equipment inspected is something that is necessary. You want to make sure that your equipment is operating at maximum efficiency.
- Professional Cleaner: There are some aspects of your building that need cleaned professionally, such as air ducts and equipment.
- Installer: When you get a new or updated piece of equipment, you’ll need it installed by someone. You’ll want to know it’s getting done right, so the new equipment works.
- And more! There are never ending things that come up, when you own a business.
We can help you with everything you need. We clean, repair, install, inspect and care for properties all around the Twin Cities. Instead of having a different person for everything, consolidate by choosing Building Maintenance Management. When an issues arises, we’ll be there for you.
Are you looking for professional building maintenance services? Give us a call today at 763-541-4886 or contact us online.